We are the South East Essex branch of the Campaign for Real Ale, set up in 1974 to pursue CAMRA's objectives at a local level. We are made up of over 1100 members living within our Branch area, a mix of people from different occupations & backgrounds, but all having one thing in common - the love of good quality beer. (click for more)
South East Essex Branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
- Colchester Winter Beer Festival Wednesday 30 January – Saturday 2 February 2019
- Branch Meeting at West Road Tap Monday 4 February 2019 20:30
- Great British Beer Festival 2019 Winter Tuesday 19 – Saturday 23 February 2019
- Chelmsford Winter Beer and Cider Festival Wednesday 20 – Saturday 23 February 2019
Branch ContactsA full list of contacts can be found in the left-hand menu option Contacts.
- Chairman Maggie Pintoku.gro.armac.ees@riahc