Twitter / SEEssexCAMRA
- Thursday, 13:33 : RT @morningad: According to research by @streetbees fewer than one in 20 Brits would describe running a pub as ‘easy’– while a quarter of those quizzed perceive pub management to be ‘very difficult’ #ukpubs morningadvertiser.co.uk/Article/2020/0…
- Thursday, 12:38 : RT @WishboneBrewery: @morningad Bit of a shame that #Wetherspoons don't actually practice #Fairtrade with their supplying Brewers, never mind buying sugar cubes!
- Thursday, 11:52 : RT @NigelSommelier: Is it wrong to feel a little bit of festive cheer in February? Asking for a friend. ☺️ @HopBeerShop pic.twitter.com/a1qPE4mWXz
- Thursday, 11:06 : RT @WishboneBrewery: Has everyone read this from @BrassCastleBeer brasscastle.co.uk/proposed-motio… Do CAMRA discount vouchers fail to support the Pubs they are campaigning to save? *the answer is 'Yes' btw*
- Tuesday, 10:54 : RT @CityOfAle: Normally when an animal appears on a pub sign it is of heraldic origin & design. Going against the norm is The @LeopardNorwich 🐆Although theory is the leopard is just a badly painted lion 🦁 Either way, let's hope they'll do a roaring trade during CoA 2020🍺 #TheHomeOfGoodBeer pic.twitter.com/pnEDjGgDmu
- Saturday 15 February, 08:07 : RT @TheBreweryLad: A momentous day @keppelsbrewery yesterday as all four fermenters were full of lovely Keppels beer for the first time with the majority already spoken for 🍻. Must be doing something right 😇🧐
- Thursday, 10:24 : RT @TheBreweryLad: Second strip down and deep clean of paraflow this year here @keppelsbrewery 😠. Pellet hops are the work of the devil 👿. I'm claiming a new World Record of 1hr 45mins 🤗🍻🧐
- Thursday, 10:36 : RT @marblebrewers: ...and Carl is basically a poet too. twitter.com/EccyEccyPtang/…
- Thursday, 10:14 : RT @LicenseesAssoc1: We would just like to state that those who run and work in our pubs are not low-skilled!
- Wednesday, 19:54 : RT @pottycow1629: Large multi national, again pretending to be a micro brew BUT even worse using an actual registered brewery name twitter.com/manyhandsbrewc…
- Saturday, 20:48 : RT @kevinmagoo72: @Odysseybrewco @manyhandsbrewco @jonnyb1970 @MarstonsBrewery @AldiUK This is misleading, customers, @AldiUK
- Friday 14 February, 16:16 : RT @manyhandsbrewco: @Odysseybrewco @jonnyb1970 @MarstonsBrewery @AldiUK How do they get away with it? I can see you have it as a registered trademark?
- Thursday, 07:56 : Beer and pub news paper.li/SEEssexCAMRA/1…
- Wednesday, 18:48 : RT @3nonbeards: @BrassCastlePhil @DreadnoughtPub @CAMRA_Official There is also the bigger picture for Pubs, when feeling pressured into giving discounts, tied publicans do not have discounts subsidised by the pub co . Its absorbed from the Tenants small profit. It would be interesting to see how many Public houses suffer when Spoons open near
- Thursday 13 February, 22:59 : RT @BrassCastlePhil: V. interesting report on the relationship between pubs & house prices. If you’re in CAMRA (& have an interest in house prices), you might want to think about genuinely promoting pubs in the round, rather than driving your members towards urban chains with discount vouchers. twitter.com/DrCabras/statu…
- Wednesday, 17:45 : Beer goggles: the truth about alcohol and romantic judgment theguardian.com/food/shortcuts…
- Wednesday, 09:17 : RT @NigelSommelier: Morning rant.... And no it's not about beer quality. Selfish git blocking the pavement in Queensland Crescent, #Chelmsford this morning. pic.twitter.com/iJwSUKjuag
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 14:01 : We're teaming up with @annastuartbooks to celebrate her new book ‘Four Minutes To Save A Life’, about helping people find ways to connect and tackle loneliness. Pubs play a huge role in this, which is why you should get involved in our #MyPubStory competition next week! 📚 pic.twitter.com/kUJTU9np94